Sunday, 3 July 2016

Is this real?

I keep being asked..

Have you really, truly stopped? 

Yes.

Could you maybe start again?

I could. 

Do you want to?

No.  

How come? Because, let's face it, you've said this before..

Because every word I write is being looked at with the wrong agenda. 

Do you regret writing any of it?

No, I don't think so.

Do you have anything to add to anyone who might have been written about over the last 7 years?

Hmm, only that if you've been a part of my life then I only ever wrote about you because I cared about you. Good and bad. You will have meant something, somehow.

Is that true?

Right now it is true.

Do you always write the truth?

Yes, it is true at the time of writing it.

What does that mean?

It means that I wrote the truth.

Can I ask you something?

Anything, go for it.

If there is one thing you could change, what would it be?

I would have trusted my gut instinct from the start. It is never wrong.

In what way?

It's hard to explain but my gut knows the answer before I know the question.

Where will you be in 7 years time?

Right here I hope. 

I meant where in the world?

I know what you meant. 

Thank you Rose. I appreciate your honesty.

You're welcome. 

Shall I close the door?

Nope, leave it open.




Such a beautiful start.

I know I'm a crashing bore about how we (all) can change our lives every day  simply  by making the choice to do so (it's true). Tim...